Enabled or Disabled Datasource

Hello, to all

I'm searching with i  can enabled or disabled datasource in Scadabr.

For example,

I make an Data source HTTP Receiver, i want to send a parameter in the URL that allow enabled or disabled datasource   "enabled_data_source=true" or  "enabled_data_source=false", it is possible  ?

the idea is to activate or inactive  DataSource

Sorry my english not is very good

Thanks

Hello John,

Yes, there is a way to do this, but only through script interface. 

You´d have to create a event detector in the specific point and associate a event handler that calls your script for enabling/disabling the DataSource or DataPoint.

If you need further walkthrough, let me know.

Regards,

Thanks you for reply. was very useful.

I'm creating a handler of events and execute a script when a event occur

But i get this error

javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.WrappedException: Wrapped com.serotonin.mango.vo.permission.PermissionException: Not logged in (<Unknown source>#1) in <Unknown source> at line number 1
at com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngine.eval(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngine.eval(Unknown Source)
at javax.script.AbstractScriptEngine.eval(Unknown Source)
at br.org.scadabr.rt.scripting.ContextualizedScriptRT.execute(ContextualizedScriptRT.java:119)
at com.serotonin.mango.rt.event.handlers.ScriptHandlerRT.eventRaised(ScriptHandlerRT.java:36)
at com.serotonin.mango.rt.EventManager.handleRaiseEvent(EventManager.java:322)
at com.serotonin.mango.rt.EventManager.raiseEvent(EventManager.java:144)
at com.serotonin.mango.rt.event.detectors.PointEventDetectorRT.raiseEvent(PointEventDetectorRT.java:51)
at com.serotonin.mango.rt.event.detectors.PointChangeDetectorRT.pointChanged(PointChangeDetectorRT.java:49)
at com.serotonin.mango.rt.dataImage.DataPointRT$EventNotifyWorkItem.execute(DataPointRT.java:457)
at com.serotonin.mango.rt.maint.BackgroundProcessing$1.run(BackgroundProcessing.java:53)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

how could solve it ?

Thanks.

Switch Java to version 6. 

ScadaBR 1.0 Scripts do not yet work properly with Java 7. You can install both versions of Java and only change the configuraation for tomcat application service.

Regards,